Tuesday, March 18, 2008

School? At My age?

I guess I'm going back to college. I'm not sure what I'm going to major in, but, I'll think of something I suspect.

I'm leaning towards Nursing, mostly because there's always a demand for nurses and there's a pretty good school that's quite close by.

I would Love to find a career that involves horses, but I don't know if that's possible. I'm "looking" into a few possibilities, but I haven't settled on any one thing yet. So we shall see.

I "think" I am better with animals then I am with people, but, then again, I am not necessarily good with anything right about now. So we shall see....

6 comments:

Paige said...

Good for you! You have mentioned nursing before--sure is a stable profession, no matter where you go.

What bout vet tech? That would combine both

MicBel QH said...

You are brave to go back to school. You still couldn't get me back in the classroom! Good Luck!

Elly'sMom said...

I'm leaning Heavily towards Vet Tech. There's quite a few online courses I can take for it. I'm not sure how the labs part of the school will work, but I'm digging out the info. I'm hoping that this is "doable" basically because me being a nurse sounds good and all, but I just don't have the patience that one requires for nursing. I don't think I do anyway. Not to mention, my ppl skills lack.

Horses are much better, I don't have to talk as much. ; )

You should try going to a class or two, they are actually quite different then when we were all kids. College classes are fun. I thought so anyway.

MicBel QH said...

Oh, I've done the whole college thing, I hated every minute of it. Could not wait to get out. My daughter loves college though.

Elly'sMom said...

Why did you hate it? I thought it was a hoot! One of my professors was a total riot! That made the class fun to take. One of my others though, well let's just say that he was NOT a riot. More of a Bore. I didn't do as well in that class as I did in the other because I didn't enjoy it as much.

MicBel QH said...

I'm not sure why I hated it, but I could not wait to get done, I marked off the days and I've been done ever since.