Monday, March 31, 2008

Cotie

This is my stallion Cotie, each of these pictures were taken today. Of course it has been raining off and on since yesterday. So please excuse the muck.


Cotie weighs in now at 969 lbs and is somewhere around 15hh. I'd like to see him bulked up a bit and of course fully shed out. I've put him on that Gold As Sun stuff to see if it makes any difference in his coat color. I'll post the results after the tub is gone and his coat is fully blown.





He's finally developing that chisled jowl of a stallion, I think I see it anyway. Now he may not have an A list pedigree, he may not have what one would call eye appeal, since beauty is in the eye of the beholder.




In my opinion, he has matured into a fine looking horse. What do you think?

















2 comments:

JenB said...

Leigh, Glad to see you are posting again! Cotie is looking great! I agree that he could still use a few more pounds to fill out just a bit more but that is just icing and should come on when he gets working under saddle.

Elly'sMom said...

Thank you Jennifer. I can't wait to see how he looks after he really starts working. I'm hoping he looks like a beef cake. LOL

I will be putting in a call to my first trainer here this week, hopefully he has an opening, then we shall see how Mr. Man looks after he's done.