Saturday, April 5, 2008

They are Legal.....well almost

"Dusty's" official name is: Driften Up Dust...... Cow Horse Prospect


I would direct Dusty towards anything cow horse related. She is one I wouldn't hesitate to take to the show ring. She's not pushy, she's easy going, not trying to be "king of the hill", she loves attention and tries very hard to please.

All Breed Pedigree
For Driften Up Dust

Then there's ..........


"Tink" aka Driften Chub..... HUS / H/J prospect


Both are for sale, should anyone be interested. Driften Chub will make a great hunter jumper. Long legs, big butt, nice neck and a long smooth stride. I believe she has a lot of potential to do really well to go HUS. Very well built with the Go attitude.



All Breed Pedigree
For Driften Chub


Now I'm waiting for the paperwork to come back complete for the BC. And they will be good to go! If anyone is interested, please contact me privately at my email addy.

No comments: