Friday, October 19, 2007

A Little Early....

Well at 12:10 am Sabrina's water broke. So.... we b lined to the hospital. They checked her in, got her in a room all by 12:30am. The doctor arrived at about 1:30am. She was prepped for the surgery and taken to the OB operating room. Only one person was allowed to go in with her, I was "it". Although they wouldn't allow me in there until they had everything in place and they were about to start cutting. It's a good thing I went in there with her, cause she was VERY scared! I just wanted to hug her and say It will be AOK, but.... that would have been a really bad thing. :) So..... I just held her hand, wiped her tears and talked to her.

At 2:30am, we saw -----
for the first time! Enter Collin Lee.....

**Weighing 10.43lbs officially and is 20 1/2 inches long! Wow!



Mother and Son are both doing quite well. Collin is just perfect! 10 fingers, 10 toes....


Boy He has a Healthy set of lungs.... He's just the most precious thing!

3 comments:

Paige said...

He is beautiful! And so cool that you got to be with her--were you there for Gregory too?

Congrats grandma!

MicBel QH said...

What a big boy, glad he's here and healthy. Congrats!

Elly'sMom said...

Yes I've been at all 3 of my grand children's births. I've cried each and every time. With Collin, I cried because I couldn't hand him to Sabrina. That was hard. She cried because all she could do was touch his cheek with her finger. They had her arms strapped down so she couldn't move. She kept crying, it broke my heart to see her so scared, but she felt a lot of relief I think when I walked in there with her. I hope at any rate. She did fairly well, considering how terrified she was.